Monday, March 4, 2013

90 to Life

I signed up for a 90 to Life challenge with my local Crossfit box.

I have to come up with goals for each week, weigh in weekly, and work in a group to help motivate and stay motivated.

My goals are:

  • To get some type of exercise every day of the workweek, and giving myself the weekend to rest.
  • Remember to take my medications.
  • Write down everything I eat.
  • Eat only what I cook, or comes in a 'natural package'.
Didn't want to set the bar too high and set myself up to fail.

I weighed in this morning, at 210.1. Yeah, 4 lbs over what I was last week. All of my progress, gone in a weekend.

How?

I took it easy this weekend. I've been so busy - always coming and going and working for everyone else, so I took time for myself.

This translated into a weekend of watching TV and hanging out with my husband.

Saturday our 'cheat meal' ended up being Jet's Pizza. I had two slices Saturday night, and two for breakfast on Sunday. I suppose our cheat meal ended up being two meals, then, heh.

But still - 4 lbs in 2 days? Really? I have to assume that with the Paleo diet, I'm not eating breads or cheeses, and pizza is also fairly salty, so perhaps I'm retaining a bit more than normal due to that.

I hate my body sometimes. Why can't I be a normal person?

No comments:

Post a Comment