Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Revisiting Week 5!

Last week's C25K workouts killed me. I was unable to actually complete them.

I didn't give up, though - instead I just decided that maybe what I needed was rest, and I'd restart the week Monday.

So, I did. I skipped the run Friday, let myself rest for three days, and then yesterday I was able to do Day 1 of Week 5 (5 min run, 3 min walk for three rounds) without a problem. On my last run, according to Runkeeper, I made it 2.29 miles in about 38 minutes. I need to up that to 3.2 miles before January 13th, but I'm well on my way!

Crossfit today was "Fran" again. Still used a 35# bar because I haven't been in awhile, and I finished in 14:23. My last Fran time was 11:48 so I am running a bit behind myself, but who cares? I still did it - still tried. Maybe by the time Fran rolls around again I'll be able to beat my old time.

No comments:

Post a Comment