Monday, July 16, 2012

Another long pause...

Dear readers,

I apologize again for the lack of posting. I can only say I've been busy.

I've made a triumphant return to a schedule of 6 days a week at my CrossFit box. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I'm going at 5:30 AM - they recently added an extra class, which actually works out with my one car situation.

They have also added an Olympic Weight Lifting class Wednesday nights at 7, which I've started going to as well.

In addition, as a means of helping myself improve - I'm working on increasing my endurance and strength by doing burpees every day. I am starting on it today with one - and tomorrow it will be two, and every day - I'll be adding one more.

My husband and I are going to run the Savage Race on October 20th, as well. I'm very excited about it, as is he. We're still working hard to improve, especially as we both want to run Tough Mudder this December.

I've been busy and my posting has been slacking - but my efforts have only gotten stronger where my body is concerned. Remember, no matter what you're up against -

If you want it, you can have it.
If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment