Friday, May 18, 2012

Afternoon Inspiration

Without a doubt, this might be the strangest inspirational post yet.



I am not even remotely kidding. I often joke that I am Wonder Woman, with the amount of things that I do and still manage to bust out a workout in CrossFit on a near daily basis.

After the incredibly epic depression I was in the past few weeks, I'm rising back up to my status as Wonder Woman, and I ... stumbled across these socks. I was actually looking for a Wonder Woman shirt to use for working out in, and I just fell in love with these socks. They have capes!

However, they're also $15... and frivolous I may be at times, I can not bring myself to buy $15 socks. I added them to my Wish List, which posts to my Facebook. A good friend of mine from work saw them, and apparently agreed that I needed Wonder Woman socks. (Which was then followed up by another dear friend, who bought me Geek Socks.)

So I'm inspired today - by socks! I can't get over how adorable they are. I can't wait for them to arrive, because every time I put them on I will remind myself that I am, in fact, Wonder Woman. (Now I just need to get myself some Zombie Socks for the Run For Your Lives event this fall!)

I'm freaking Wonder Woman......

No comments:

Post a Comment