Friday, April 27, 2012

Afternoon Inspiration

These past two weeks have been sort of hellish for me.

Not once have I gotten enough sleep. I'm stressed out to the point of nausea most days. I only managed one work out each week.

My house is a wreck, my fridge is empty, and today at work I feel like I may be placing my face in the keyboard.


I've also noticed that the more tired and stressed I become, the harder and harder it is to eat healthy and exercise. As much as I've tried to make exercise a priority, I am apparently still putting it below my dog club and so as of late, it has suffered. I'm so tired most nights that dinner is 'What can I just open and eat right away' rather than taking time to cook something.

I'm just so tired that I want to open it, microwave it, eat it, and go to sleep. Yesterday and today I couldn't get out of bed before 7 AM, and I ended up grabbing Burger King on the way to work both days. I don't even remember what dinner was the past two nights, but I know I didn't have left overs for lunch, so I will be going out.

I fell off the wagon, and fell hard. It's going to be very, very hard getting back on and trying to make fitness a priority... but I have to try, because it's very important that I get healthy and stay that way.

To that end, today's Afternoon Inspiration is sharing one of the reasons I want to accomplish being in shape and a healthy weight - Cosplay. I love Cosplay - I love making costumes and dressing up and seeing other people do the same.

I have always wanted to cosplay Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII.


I know that one day, I'll be able to - if I pick up and get going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment